Quaver is an app by Swan. Quaver was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.Quaver is a community-driven and open-source competitive rhythm game with two game modes and online leaderboards. Create your own maps or challenge the world in online multiplayer matches.We're aiming to provide a fully-featured 4 and...
Quaver is an application created by Swan. Quaver was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Quaver is a community-driven and open-source competitive rhythm game with two game modes and online leaderboards. Create your own maps or challenge the world in online multiplayer matches.
We're aiming to provide a fully-featured 4 and 7 key vertically scrolling rhythm game client complete with a sleek and minimalistic user interface.
This game is built completely from the ground up based on community feedback and is heavily inspired by a variety of our favorite rhythm games.
- Two Game Modes: Play the game with 4 keys or challenge yourself with 7. Each game mode has separate global and country leaderboards to compete on.
- Online Multiplayer: Challenge up to 16 players in online multiplayer battles with a large focus on competition.
- Fully-Featured Map Editor: Create your own maps to any of your favorite songs. Upload and share them with the world, and submit them for official ranking.
- Advanced Skinning System: Completely customize your gameplay experience with the ability to create skins. Export and share your skins with friends or upload them to the Steam workshop.
- Replay System: Go back in time by watching your previous scores. Watch replays from other players around the world, or export your own and share them with your rivals.
- Steam Achievements: Become a master of Quaver by completing challenges and earning achievements!
- 100% Community-Driven: See your ideas come to life in-game by submitting feature requests and suggestions!