Quaver is an application by Swan. Quaver was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.Quaver is a community-driven and open-source competitive rhythm game with two game modes and online leaderboards. Create your own maps or challenge the world in online multiplayer matches.We're aiming to provide...
Quaver is an application by Swan. Quaver was first published on . Quaver is currently available on Steam, Other.
Quaver is a community-driven and open-source competitive rhythm game with two game modes and online leaderboards. Create your own maps or challenge the world in online multiplayer matches.
We're aiming to provide a fully-featured 4 and 7 key vertically scrolling rhythm game client complete with a sleek and minimalistic user interface.
This game is built completely from the ground up based on community feedback and is heavily inspired by a variety of our favorite rhythm games.
- Two Game Modes: Play the game with 4 keys or challenge yourself with 7. Each game mode has separate global and country leaderboards to compete on.
- Online Multiplayer: Challenge up to 16 players in online multiplayer battles with a large focus on competition.
- Fully-Featured Map Editor: Create your own maps to any of your favorite songs. Upload and share them with the world, and submit them for official ranking.
- Advanced Skinning System: Completely customize your gameplay experience with the ability to create skins. Export and share your skins with friends or upload them to the Steam workshop.
- Replay System: Go back in time by watching your previous scores. Watch replays from other players around the world, or export your own and share them with your rivals.
- Steam Achievements: Become a master of Quaver by completing challenges and earning achievements!
- 100% Community-Driven: See your ideas come to life in-game by submitting feature requests and suggestions!